Until now, the Google program created for non-profit organizations was only available abroad, but now it is also possible to use it in Hungary. The program is officially called Google Ad Grants and the bottom line is that nonprofits can apply for a $ 10,000 monthly advertising budget.
Conditions for application:
- The organization should still have a valid charity status.
- It must be certified and certified to comply with non-discrimination and the regulations, laws and regulations governing the receipt and use of donations.
- You need to have a working website and related content.
The amount of support can be used for keyword advertising in the Google Adwords system. There are only a few small restrictions on use:
- $ 329 maximized daily budget.
- The maximum cost-per-click (CPC) is $ 2
- Ad links may only point to the url of the only non-profit site that has received approval at the time of application.
- You must be actively managing your AdWords account with at least one login per month. If you do not sign in for 30 days, your account will be suspended from Google without notice.
- Ads must reflect the mission of the approved nonprofit, and the keywords must be relevant to the nonprofit’s program and services.
- Your Google ads may not contain links to sites that are primary links to other sites.
- Advertising is not permitted for the promotion of financial products (such as mortgages or credit cards) or the use of keywords related to the donation of cars, boats, or property.
- Your site may not display Google AdSense ads or affiliate links during the period of participation in the Google Ad Grants program.
Claims are subject to Google’s sole discretion and are not subject to external review.